Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MATH WORKS

i love math but some people dont want to do it or there afraid because they are afraid of being not cool or not like the other kids in school . there is nothing apsolutly nothing wrong with being abnormal because normal sucks when people are normal its boaring and if every one was the same it would be boaring . dont u agree?  i actualy want people to be them selves because im not normal and nether are my friends but u know what i will never be normal and i never have? when i was little, like two i went to maui and i had sand in my bathing suite and we where are on the beach and i took off  my bathing suite and my parents where intruduceing me to a friend i will never live it down.


                                              thanks for lisening so good night
                                                                         :)     jellybean

1 comment:

  1. I like Math..... I think that EVERYONE can succeed at Math if they take the time to really understand the steps! Steps lead upwards, upward means progress, progress meets goals! I like steps =0) I like jelly beans too.... just saying!

    ReplyDelete